Starting at Just $3,289!
Speak to one of our sleep specialist to see how we can ship straight to your door for free!
For more than 40 years, the Aireloom brand name has been associated with luxury and status. Aireloom is the preferred mattress brand of U.S. presidents and Hollywood A-listers. Their fine, hand-tufted mattresses are manufactured in San Bernardino, California and engineered to the highest standards for lasting comfort out of high-quality materials, including natural latex. Wildcat Mattress carries the Moonlight Preferred line by Aireloom, which showcases the best in Aireloom technology with a variety of comfort profiles to choose from.
Aireloom Mattress Technology
All Aireloom mattresses contain the following features:
- Hand-tufting by expert craftsmen — The components are woven together tightly by hand to prevent material shifting, lumping or sagging over time.
- Pocketed coil system – An abundance of individually-wrapped coils conform to the body’s natural contour, preventing motion disturbances as partners toss and turn, as well as long-lasting durability.
- Natural ventilation – Forward-thinking, patented open cell design ensures that heat is drawn away from the body for a cool, comfortable night’s rest.
- PillowFlex – State-of-the-art quilting foam known for its softness and durability.
- Celsion® Talalay Latex – Natural tree-derived latex that is patent-pending for its temperature regulation abilities, thanks to advanced manufacturing processes.
- Airgelle Foam – This type of foam is specially designed to alleviate pressure points for back and stomach sleepers.
- High quality raw materials – Silk, wool and Talalay latex deliver superior comfort for the discerning buyer.
- Adjustable foundation friendly – When combined with the Aireloom V-Shaped Semi-Flex Grid Foundation or Rize Contemporary Adjustable Base, you can control every aspect of your comfort, lifting or lowering various zones within the bed to accommodate your lifestyle needs.
Aireloom Moonlight Preferred
Moonlight Preferred models all come with handmade coils, luxury foams, silk and wool fiber quilting, a visco elastic memory foam layer for added comfort, high density encased perimeter support and 8-inch support-flex coils.
Individual mattresses vary by firmness, type of comfort layers, gauge of the tempered coils, and the number of tufts:
- Onyx Dusk Luxetop® Outer-tufted Plush with Micro Coils – Made with Plush Celsion Talalay Latex and Plush Aireluxe Foam, 15 gauge coils and 40+ tufts.
- Silver Night Luxetop® Outer-tufted Plush – Made with Double Layer Plush Celsion® Talalay Latex and Plush Aireluxe Foam, 15 gauge coils and 40+ tufts.
- Silver Night Luxetop® Outer-tufted Firm – Made with Double Layer Firm Celsion® Latex® and Firm Aireluxe Foam, 13 ¾ gauge coils and 40+ tufts.
- Serenity Streamline® Outer-tufted Plush – Made with Plush Celsion® Talalay Latex and Plush ADZ Support Foam, 15 gauge coils and 35 tufts.
- Serenity Streamline® Outer-tufted Luxury Firm – Made with Luxury Firm Celsion Talalay Latex® and Firm ADZ Support Foam, 13 ¾ gauge coils and 35 tufts.
- Serenity Streamline® Outer-tufted Extra Firm – Made with Firm Celsion® Talalay Latex and Firm ADZ Support Foam, 13 ¾ gauge coils and 35 tufts.
- Ebony Sky Streamline® Outer-tufted Plush — Made with 3 1/2″ Airegelle™ and Plush High Density Foam, 15 gauge coils and 18 tufts.
- Ebony Sky Streamline® Outer-tufted Firm — Made with 3 1/2″ Airegelle™ and Firm High Density Foam, 13 ¾ gauge coils and 19 tufts.
Experience the Wildcat Mattress difference
Our team has found that shoppers vary wildly in their individual notions of comfort. That’s why our locally-owned and family-operated Kentucky mattress store offers a number of different models within each line. Whether you like that body-hugging “cloud-like” slumber or the feeling of resting “on top of the mattress, rather than in it,” we’ve got something for you. Our store is located just outside Lexington where rents are lower and we have on-site warehousing, so we can afford to offer better prices for high-quality mattresses like Aireloom. Stop in to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members about your personal preferences. We’re open seven days a week!